Sun Tattoo design on Navel

Sun Tattoo design on NavelSun Tattoo design on Navel
RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: I'm planning my most ambitious tattoo yet. You can never have enough tats. ----Amy Winehouse


Colour Stars Design Tattoo on Side Girl

Stars Tattoo on lower back

Cool Tribal Tattoos on Back and Arms For Men

Tribal Tattoo on Male Back

Tribal Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Flower Skull Tattoo Design on Male Arm

 RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

I wouldn't care if they tattoo Festus all over. He's been good to me. ----Ken Curtis


I have no other but a womans reason. ----Shakespear


RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

For, you see,' said the Illustrated Man, 'These Illustrations predict the future. -----Ray Bradbury, The Illustrated Man


Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone. -- Author Unknown