Beautiful Feet Tattoo Design

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future. ~Richard Jeni


Sexy Women Back Body Tattoo Design

Game Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl Chest

Beautiful Star Tattoo Design For Girls

Sexy Star Tattoo Designs For Girls

Geisha Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl Back

Religious Tattoo Design on Back Body

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Jolie says her tiger tattoo is a favorite of her kids.  They talk to it all the time.  They like to say hi to it and paint it with fingerpaints.  Its like a little friend.  - Angelina Jolie


It's Aslan, the lion from The Lion, The Witch And The Wardrobe. Its a symbol of my hellish childhood. I struggled through my oppressive teenage years and when I turned 18 I escaped. Like Aslan I was finally free.? - Christina Ricci


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

"I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger!" - Angelina Jolie


"Every time I get a tattoo, my parents say they?ll disown me. I have to get them airbrushed for Charmed. Witches don?t have tattoos, I guess."
Alyssa Milano