Scary Rib Tattoo Design

Scary Rib Tattoo DesignScary Rib Tattoo Design

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE:Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. Jack London - 1883


Tribal Art Tattoo Design on hand

Popular Tribal Dragon Tattoo Design Pictures Collection

Arm Tattoo - Tribal Tattoo

Celtic Cross Tribal Tattoo

Wolf Tribal Tattoo design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk...
~Anna Nicole Smith


The universality of tattooing is a curious subject for speculation.
~Captain James Cook - 1779


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Death could come at any time, Angelina Jolie says. The tattoo is a strong reminder to live fully in the moment and never have regrets. (About her first tattoo of the Japanese Kanji for Death) I didn't get the tattoo for the dark reason everyone thinks.


The perfect tattoo... the one I believe we are all struggling toward... is the one that turned the jackass into a zebra. Cliff Raven