Dragon Tattoo on butt Chest back and arms

Dragon Tattoo on butt Chest back and arms
dragon tattoo design on chest and arms of sexy girlDragon Tattoo design on arms and chest
dargon tattoo design on back and butt of sexy girlDragon Tattoo Design on Back and Butt

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: Good tattoos aren't cheap and cheap tattoos aren't good. ~Author Unknown


Letter Tattoo with Musical Notes on Female Side Body

Girly Tattoo Design - Stars Tattoo on Side Body Female

Sexy Female with Tattoo Design on Her Side Body

Sexy Girl Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Dragon Tattoo on Sexy Butt Female

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
Sanjay Dutt


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... Anna Nicole Smith


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future. -- Comedian Richard Jeni


Vince Vaughn in the film The Wedding Crashers - "Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bulls-eye."