Sherlyn Chopra Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo

Sherlyn Chopra Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Sherlyn Chopra Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Bollywood Actress Sherlyn Chopra Tattoo
Bollywood Actress Sherlyn Chopra Chest tattoo design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

My skin is my canvas. The artwork on it represents something that is very powerful and meaningful in my life. I look at my skin as something of a living diary because all my tattoos represent a time in my life. And I never wish to shut the door on the past, so I carry it all with me. Dave Navarro


"I felt bad about myself because certain people were relentlessly attacking me and my reputation. My mom kept saying 'Let it go, Lauren, It doesn?t matter' ? I realized I had to stop worrying about what other people think. The next day I got a tattoo on my lower back that says 'sticks and stones', because they may break my bones, but words will never hurt me." Lauren Conrad

 I'm planning my most ambitious tattoo yet. You can never have enough tats.
Amy Winehouse


Giving birth was easier than having a tattoo. Nicole Appleton


Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos - they're rebellious. Jennifer Aniston