Actor Saif Ali Khan Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo

Actor Saif Ali Khan Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Actor Saif Ali Khan Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Bollywood Actor Saif Ali Khan Tattoo Design
Bollywood Actor Saif Ali Khan Tattoo Design - Arm Tattoo

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

"I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger!" - Angelina Jolie


"Every time I get a tattoo, my parents say they?ll disown me. I have to get them airbrushed for Charmed. Witches don?t have tattoos, I guess."
Alyssa Milano

 It's kind of a show-biz lizard [in a top hat]. Tattoos to me are the outward symbol of the inward change within my soul. Nicolas Cage


I chose a sunflower because when darkness descends they close up to regenerate. But I really wish I'd never had the tattoo in the first place. Clean, clear skin is always better. Halle Berry