Ronit Roy Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo

Ronit Roy Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Ronit Roy Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Ronit Roy Tattoo - Bollywood Tattoo
Bollywood Actor Ronit Roy Arm Tattoo Design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Britney Spears in 2000 said this about her supposedly "fake" lower back tattoo, ?if I was to get a fairy on my back, that would be like she?s watching my back.?


I did what I could to move the muscles in my back so the tattoo could sort of stretch out. I always wished I had more muscles that could crinkle up.
Ralph Fiennes For the film, Red Dragon (2002) as Francis Dolarhyde

 I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
Sanjay Dutt


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... Anna Nicole Smith