Eye Tattoo Design on Back Head

Eye Tattoo Design on Back HeadEye Tattoo Design on Back Head

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: I dropped my pants in a tattoo parlor in Amsterdam. I woke up in a waterbed with this funky-looking dragon with a blue tongue on my hip. I realized I made a mistake, so a few months later I got a cross to cover it. When my pants hang low, it looks like I'm wearing a dagger! ---- Angelina Jolie


Celebrity Tattoo - David Beckham

Jim Carrey Tattoo - Celebrity Tattoo

Fernando Torres Tattoo - Celebrity Tattoo

Tila Tequila Celebrity Tattoo

Wayne Rooney Tattoo

Fabio Cannavaro Tattoos - Celebrity Tattoo

Jon Bon Jovi Superman Tattoo

Alyssa Milano Right Shoulder Blade Tattoo Design

Pamela Anderson Barbed-wire Arm Tattoo band

Celebrity Alyssa Milano Foot Tattoo Design

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue.
William F. DeVault


Former Chicago Bull Jud Buechler said Michael Jordan wanted "me and [teammate] Steve Kerr to get tattoos" after the Bulls won their first championship. "I thought about it but didn't do it because I knew my mom, wife, and mother-in-law would kill me."


"White folks are not going to come to see a bunch of guys with tattoos, with cornrows. I'm sorry, but anyone who thinks different, they're stupid."
CHARLES BARKLEY


Love lasts forever, but a tattoo lasts six months longer. (Anon)