Artistic Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl Side Body

Artistic Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl Side BodyArtistic Tattoo Design on Sexy Girl Side Body

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: Tattooing is about personalizing the body, making it a true home and fit temple for the spirit that dwells inside it.... Tattooing therefore, is a way of keeping the spiritual and material needs of my body in balance.
~Michelle Delio


Sexy Female Breast Tattoo Picture

Calf Tattoo For Girls - Tribal Tattoo Design on Sexy girl Calf

Female Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Fairy Tattoo Design on Sexy Female Back

Sexy Butterfly Butt Tattoo and Side Body Tattoo

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I have this huge lion tattoo embossed on my arm. I was a little worried as to how we would cover it up. But my makeup man covered the tattoo with makeup. It took close to two hours.
Sanjay Dutt


I got my first tattoo, a Playboy Bunny, because I was young, dumb and drunk... Anna Nicole Smith


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

I always look for a woman who has a tattoo. I see a woman with a tattoo, and I'm thinking, okay, here's a gal who's capable of making a decision she'll regret in the future. -- Comedian Richard Jeni


Vince Vaughn in the film The Wedding Crashers - "Tattoo on the lower back. Might as well be a bulls-eye."