Cool Arm Tattoo For Men - Devil Tattoo

Cool Arm Tattoo For Men - Devil TattooCool Arm Tattoo For Men - Devil Tattoo

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: Where have I seen this neat drawing before?
Oh, that's right I have her inked here on my arm! ----Eric Darshan Waters, tattoo artist, Hawaii


Cross Tattoo Design on Male Arm

Gypsy Tattoo Design Female Arm Tattoo

Dragon Tattoo Design on Male Hand

Arm Band Tattoo Design

Colourfull Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design For Young Girls

  RANDOM TATTOO QUOTES:

pain is weakness leaving the body


Your body is a temple, but how long can you live in the same house before you redecorate? -- Author Unknown


The one in the movie is not real, but my Casper tattoo is real, and it is my only one. ----Casper Van Dien


A man without tattoos is invisible to the Gods. ---Iban Proverb


I want to get a tattoo of myself on my entire body, only 2" taller. ---- Stephen Wright


A tattoo is a true poetic creation, and is always
more than meets the eye. As a tattoo is grounded on living skin, so its essence emotes a poignancy unique to the mortal human condition. ----V. Vale and Andrea Juno, Modern Primitives