Sexy Tattoo on Thigh

Sexy Tattoo on Thigh
Sexy Tattoo on ThighLady Luck

RANDOM TATTOO QUOTE: Show me a man with a tattoo and I'll show you a man with an interesting past. ~Jack London

Female Arm Sleeves Tattoo Design

Fairy Tattoo Design on Sexy Female Back

Sexy Butterfly Butt Tattoo and Side Body Tattoo

Tattooed Girl - Back Tattoo and Arm Sleeves Tattoo

Letter Tattoo with Musical Notes on Female Side Body

 FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

"Every time I get a tattoo, it?s a little fuck-you to anyone who tells me not to. It?s weird to be part of Hollywood, which tries to control every aspect of people, from what they say to the color of their hair. And I like the way getting a tattoo feels. If I?m depressed, it?s nice to get one and deal with the pain. I have one all the way down to my ribs. It hurt, but it felt good?like twisting a loose tooth. I?m not kidding when I say that if I ever lose a role because of my tattoos, I?ll quit Hollywood and go to work at Costco." ~ Megan Fox


I think I have enough tattoos for now. If I get any others, I'll probably do my kids initials. Niki Taylor


FAMOUS TATTOO QUOTES:

Britney Spears in 2000 said this about her supposedly "fake" lower back tattoo, ?if I was to get a fairy on my back, that would be like she?s watching my back.?


I did what I could to move the muscles in my back so the tattoo could sort of stretch out. I always wished I had more muscles that could crinkle up.
Ralph Fiennes For the film, Red Dragon (2002) as Francis Dolarhyde